End of the lockdow: Enjoy Luberon with our 5 tips!
The time to move is here again ! After a new lockdow, France is ready to welcome again the tourists and here in the Luberon we are really looking for it, as we think that May and June are a beautiful period to welcome visitors before the french holidays !
Enjoy this season to discover, or discover again, our nice region in Provence. Here 5 tips to give you some ideas ....
1. Visit some of the most beautiful villages of France in the Luberon region : Gordes, Lourmarin or Roussillon, you don't really need to drive a lot to enjoy this provençal gems ! Stroll in the small narrow streets full of souvenirs shops or walk in the Ocres path in Roussillon.
2. Learn everything about lavender visiting the Lavender Museum in Coustellet : what is the difference betwwen lavender and lavandin ? how is extract the lavender perfum ? What are the properties of the lavender oil ? It will be also the good place to shop and bring back home some souvenirs of Provence !
3. Visit flea market in L'Isle sur la Sorgue on sunday morning : the perfect moment to enjoy a walk along the clearwater river Sorgue, along the water wheels , and find an antique from France.
4. Take a break to learn more about the wine tasting art. Booking a wine tour with our private driver team of the Luberon, you will be driven safely to a selection of local winery to discover the rosé provençal of the Luberon and why not to Chateauneuf du Pape to learn more about this famous appellation.
5. Have a nice hike in the Cedar forest near Bonnieux to enjoy the fresh air under the trees, with your family or your friends, just to share a moment together in the nature !
If you don't plan to drive in the Luberon region, feel free to contact us to book a private driver service in the Luberon, with an english speaking local driver. We will be happy to help you to organize your visits in Provence !
See you soon in the Luberon,
DRIVER BC, your chauffeured car service in the Luberon